Being a leader can be the most challenging role you will play and can also be the most rewarding. The trick is your execution!
Business is frantic, hectic and unpredictable as the dynamics are constantly changing. The challenge is for leaders to be balanced; spending time in their business while also being elevated enough to plan the way forward, remain relevant in changing conditions and to lead the change.
Leaders need to create the change and stay ahead, forging their own path. And they need to enable and empower their people on the journey. They need to now involve the intelligence of others ensuring it is supporting the vision and goals of the business.
With more than 26 years’ hands-on leadership experience, Julie brings proven strategies to business, empowering the business owner/director to effectively lead themselves and their team to success. Julie has managed teams as small as five, as large as 130 and everywhere in between!
Why you may need Julie Hyde to work with you:
- Improving the performance of your team
- Improving the communication in your workplace
- Developing potential leaders
- Improving engagement and culture
- Developing a Performance Management Framework
These are an example of our most popular packages that are tailored to your business/organisation to achieve the best possible results.
- Survey or 1:1 chats with team to assess how they are feeling/where they are at/views of business
- Personality Profiling of the Team & Leader – Understand who’s in the team and how to work better with them
- Implementation Plan/Follow up
- 360 degree survey
- Personality/Leadership Profile
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development Plan
- Personality Profile
- Deep Dive audit of team and results
- Communication Strategy
- 1:1 Mentoring
These are an example of how Julie can assist you. If you would like to chat to Julie and find out how she can help you achieve your objectives simply contact her here.